What songs remind you of your first high or highs

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by pnoygangsta, Jan 22, 2009.

1. luniz- i got five on it
    cypress hill-i wanna get high
    styles p-good times

among others

2. Anything Pink Floyd and songs like All Along The Watchtower, I Shot The Sheriff, and Mary-Jane.

3. Dear Prudence, Us and Them.

4. The song I had playing for my first toke was.

Twiztid Ft bone thugs N harmony - Hydro

5. Pink Floyd- Comfortably Numb
    Tool- The Grudge
    Radiohead- The National Anthem, Climbing Up the Walls
    A Perfect Circle- The Package

6. give it up, and point and shoot by pepper

7. Pink Floyd- The Great Gig in the sky..

My friend basicly took me under his belt to show me the stoner ways, we got baked in his house listening to music to show me how great blazing to music, he put this song on and lip't the singing and I just died laughing but embraced on how great the music really was..

8. 1979 - smashing pumpkins
    sweet jane - the velvet underground
    speak to me/breathe - pink floyd

9. #29 garrison68, Jan 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2009
    The Circle Game, by Joni Mitchell. I was tripping on acid, or mescaline, and had a dayglo psychedelic poster of a unicorn on my wall, complete with black light. When I heard the song, the depiction of the unicorn started going "up and down", like the "painted ponies" in the song. Other stuff on the poster was swrirling around, as well.

And the seasons they go round and round
    And the painted ponies go up and dawn

Joni Mitchell

10. Slipknot: Diluted. Kind of different from the other ones here. Such a beautiful song when high though.

11. Greatttttttt song. Under-appreciated 2pac anthem.

12. I heard the Don killuminati was made in 7 days, an album made that good in one week should never be underrated, Krazy, To live and Die in LA, Hail Mary, all great songs