What songs remind you of your first high or highs

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by pnoygangsta, Jan 22, 2009.

1. So what song reminds you of the first time you got high or when you first started smoking? For me its gotta be

Afroman- Until I got High
    The Game- Old English Lullaby
    Bob Marley- Stir it Up
    Hukbalahap- Buhay Ng Gangsta

The first and last songs bring back memories of when I first started blazing up, comon guys! Add your own! Lets make this a sticky!

2. To Tha X-Treme by Devin The Dude

3. wasteland - 10 years
    seed - sublime
    no surprises - radiohead

:)

4. outkast - ATLiens

the first time i listened to this song high i had it on repeat for like half an hour cuz that shit went too damn hard.. when the beat first dropped i was like :eek::eek::eek::eek:.. this was like the 3rd or 4th time i got high

5. i like ATliens :D

my 1st ones were:

foe tha love of money, 1st of the month, notorious thugs, dayz of our livez, buddah luvaz, shoot em up, body rott, mo murda, thug mentality, ecstacy, etc..

basically a mixed bone CD and i bumped it nonstop for a year straight. it never left my cd player.

6. Anytime i listen to "Sacrament" by Lamb of God, it always remeinds of working at Target, sitting in the parking lot sniffing coke. Thats kind of why i don't listen to it anymore.

7. Dr. Greenthumb by Cypress Hill

8. clint eastwood - gorillaz

9. Buffalo Soldier bob marley came on as i hit it for the first time, and april 26 1992-sublime was when i first realized i was high, ill never forget that moment

10. Tangerine Sky by Kottonmouth Kings...

Followed by 3 Twiztid albums all the way though...

Sometimes I wish I had no juggalo friends :rolleyes:

11. First song: I was overwhelmed with musicgasm [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzA6Gl5CYYU&fmt=18"]YouTube - Time to Say Goodbye -- Bocelli & Brightman[/ame]

12. 2pac- Krazy

That was the first song I remember smoking to I had to be like 10 I still smoke to it til this day

13. ha for some reason i listened no surprises alot when i started smoking , still one of my fav songs

Aquarius - Boards of Canada

14. People Under The Stairs - Acid Raindrops
    311 - Amber, Creatures, All Mixed Up
    Afroman - Colt 45
    Mystic Roots - Pass the Marijuana
    Cypress Hills - Hits from the Bong, I Wanna Get High
    Jack Johnson - Bubble Toes :)

much, much more...

ATLiens is amazing, btw. :D

15. Pink Floyd Matilda Mother (Pretty much the whole Piper at the Gates of Dawn Cd)
    Scorpions - Born to Touch Your Feelings
    King Crimson - The Court of the Crimson King

16. pink floyd, 2 suns in the sunset

17. Incubus - Morning View... yeah, not just one song, but a WHOLE album.

I bought it the first day I smoked... and was in love.

18. 2pac Krazy, thats a really good one, rep+ I love that song

19. Afroman - Palmdale

Song about home, and just reminds me of chilling with my best friends during the summer starting out our smoking experiences

20. hahahaha
    Finger Eleven - Paralyzer

the VERY first song I heard when I was high

it was soooooooo long lol :p