What smoking tool do you like best?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Hotaru, Oct 20, 2010.

1. #1 Hotaru, Oct 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2010
    What one? :p Tell us why. If its other, tell us what it is.

2. the three sea shells.

3. I always wondered how 3 shells would do the trick.

I voted vape.

4. I voted bong because there's nothing like a nicely packed bowl to rip in the morning.

I also like my vape because it has that creep up on you, heady high.

5. i voted bong because ive never hit a real vape (tried my friends $50 one, was terrible). i love my bong. hits are super clean, hits you really hard with a relatively small amount, and 99% of the weed is used (some always falls in unburned imo). could hit a bong all day and not have my throat hurt/lungs burn. love it

6. Bong, Honestly yeah Vaporizer hits are the smoothest thing I've ever smoked but the bong to me is more economical, user friendly, and spiritual to me, economical as I don't need to buy butane backs when i could go to costco and buy a bulk pack of lighters for 5 bucks that will last me 4 months with a bong, user friendly well I have found that its just more personal and fun with a bong instead of a vap I dunno what it is, spiritually cause to me it represent a unity of all elements in one body, Fire to burn the nug, water to filter the smoke, wind to breath in the hit, earth the herb itself, and spirit is the high :bongin:

7. Chillums are damn awesome, just spent 3 months in Nepal, bought some clay chillums, just feels more natural to smoke from a chillum, plus always gets me really high, if a chillum is not at hand i like to rock a joint/blunt

8. vaporizer all the way

9. I voted for bongs. After smoking all the standard devices (bowls, chillums, bongs, vapes, joints/blunts) bongs are by far my favorite. There is nothing like a cool hit from some well worked glass. The vape was a close second but there is something about bongs that makes them extra special :p

10. If I could smoke big beautiful blunts all day I would. I love being social and smoking at the same time.

11. Vaporizer.

12. I voted for Bongs, but I would have to say Gravity hits are my favorite.!!

13. you forgot the bowl man :smoke:

14. that would be a pipe...

15. i voted bong because i love a big fat rip from nice glass but i have a friend that can roll the best blunts i have ever seen and when he rolls, we get around 1.5-2 g of chrondo and with a blueberry blunt wrap with amazing medicional gonja...almost cant be beat. it tastes soo good i really like that but as far as just geting fucked up, bong all the way. i have them all, 2 bongs, 2 spoons big and small and a medium bubler but i dont have a vape yet. if i get some gonja thats not as my guy normally gets, i like to smoke that from a bong but when i get the really good cali stuff i smoke that through either a bubbler or spoon because i love the taste of a really good pot. smoking it slow and enjoying everything about it and geting the high just right. thats what i like. :smoke:

16. < I choose bong, but I use a Gravity Bong mainly.

17. Not many who prefer joints.. I find that somewhat surprising.

18. Vaporizer hands down.

Conserve bud, healthy, convenient, smell free, amazing.

19. My two pieces of choice are Volcano and a double perk bong. Don't tell me why, but I totally prefer the bong to any vape, including the volcano.