Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what smoking method should I do on 4/20?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420Juggalo610, Mar 23, 2012.

1. Been on a t-break since the 2nd of this month and I want to break it on 4/20. I know I got 28 days left but I can't wait lol. I originally wanted to smoke a blunt, but thinkin about smoking a joint or micro bubbler instead. Its not dank just some high grade mids. What smoking method should I do?

EDIT: I don't know how to do the poll so the options are blunt, joint, micro bubbler, or glass pipe. I don't have a bong

2. ALL OF THEM THAT YOU CAN? Nah, but really, toke on whatever you can, its a day dedicated to weed

3. Roll a fat 4/20 blunt. It best be FAT, bro.

4. Personally I think you should reroute a bong tube into your butthole and smoke like that :smoke:

Im sure you will come with interesting results, especially if in a crowded place :cool:

5. Bubbler would be fun. And quality won't matter when it comes to a tbreak, you'll have a great fucking time no matter what you do.

6. All of them

7. Wow way to be that guy

8. [quote name='"420Juggalo610"']

Wow way to be that guy[/quote]

He has a point, that would have a pretty hefty kick to it, you'd be in a coma for hours :p

There is always that guy that has to post the troll material for no reason.

9. I think he's a juggalo as well I think I remember this guy lol its all good

10. I'd smoke a fat j

11. I'd chief a fatass jay

12. on 4/20 im using all methods :) ... btw a t-break longer than a week isnt efficient because of the half life of weed.

13. Wake and bake jay's, mid day bongs and bowls and bubblers and more jays. But at then end of the day.. Smoke ah nice fat ass blunt.

14. [quote name='"420Juggalo610"']

I think he's a juggalo as well I think I remember this guy lol its all good[/quote]

:smoke: oh you jugalos. Just as long as you ain't apart of that jugalo gang shit going on in pa, i don't care what you guys do :p the makeup is actually kinda badass.

15. Definitely a fat, fat blunt, mon frere. :D