What smoking devices can you buy on eBay?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Torontoke, Oct 14, 2012.

1. Sorry if im not allowed to be advertising that store but I was looking into getting a smoking device (I have an arizer extreme q and mflb) im looking for something like a bong or a pipe (eBay doesnt have bongs or pipes) or I need some sort of tool that can get me rocked off my socks. I have so much weed all the time and the only way ive been smoking it for about a year is joints . Im trying to get fuckedddd man you know what I mean lol. Do you know what would be the perfect thing? I wish I could buy a bong with paypal :(

2. I know your looking for smoking devices on ebay but i cant figure out why your limiting yourself to just there.there is lots of great places to get bongs and pipes in fact your on one of them right now.so unless im missing something here which i feel like i might be id say just have a look on the grasscity shop your bound to find something you like especially if its your first bong/pipe.Sorry i didnt answer your question about ebay but i hope i helped:D

3. I appreciate the response fellow stoner but the problem is I need a place that can sell me a bong pipe etc with PayPal cause that's my only form of payment that I'm willing to make

4. Honestly it will be hard to find an online headshop that uses paypal. Not that they dont exist, but I've never seen one :p

Are you skeptical on using a debit card?

5. I think you might be able to find a nice pipe on Etsy that the seller will allow you to use paypal.

6. Somebody is under 18 :D

7. I've purchased my Extreme Q, SharpStone, and SpaceCase without any problems. Too bad eBay doesn't allow "water pipes".

8. You have to be 18 for eBay...

9. lol yeah I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be able to have a PayPal account if he wasn't 18..

10. THIS^
    Because of how easy it is to get your money refunded without proof on paypal most online headshops wont let you use it.etsy seems to me like the best choice or go on down to your nearest headshop and see what you can find there?

11. [quote name='"CelticRasta"']

THIS^
    Because of how easy it is to get your money refunded without proof on paypal most online headshops wont let you use it.etsy seems to me like the best choice or go on down to your nearest headshop and see what you can find there?[/quote]

They won't use PayPal because its against the terms of use and they don't cover it and forbid it and will delete your account

12. Send a message to GC store support. Tell them you want to use paypal and you might be able to work something out. I KNOW they CAN take paypal, but I doubt they do it for just anybody

13. Have you used paypal on etsy before cause on my transaction details on paypal it says PIPE. wont I get in shit from them?

14. I haven't bought anything from Etsy yet, so I'm not sure. I've only bought stuff on ebay before.

15. yeah probably you lol

16. Pipes are legal to sell and to purchase.so PayPal shouldn't have a problem with it.

17. [quote name='"ganjasmoker05"']
    Have you used paypal on etsy before cause on my transaction details on paypal it says PIPE. wont I get in shit from them?[/quote]
    Idk why it would say anything unless the seller is saying he's selling you a pipe, in which case he's and idiot. Etsy technically banned all pipe sales too (anything with a carb or bowl) but there's always loopholes
    [quote name='"CelticRasta"']Pipes are legal to sell and to purchase.so PayPal shouldn't have a problem with it.[/quote]
    Paypal definitely does have a problem with it which is why you don't say you're buying a pipe. If you say anything, which you totally DON'T have to write anything about what you're buying anywhere, say its a glass sculpture or art.
    Paypal will freeze/delete your account if they do find out you're buying/selling pipes but they don't have to know.
    Paypal is one of the most convenient payment methods and probably the most used. Few people have issues with it.

18. My mistake sorry about that.I assumed of something is legal to buy anhd sell then PayPal wouldn't have a problem I don't see why they would freeze your account for buyin a pipe sold for tobacco use only but I guess that's how the world works.I bought my vape using PayPal and they had no problems with it.