What smoking device to buy.

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by DenaliXero, Jan 22, 2013.

1. I need some suggestions on what I should buy. I want the best bang for my buck. My max is 100 dollars. It can be anything, a bong, pipe, gravity, bubbler, vaporizer. Just want what will get me most high for how much I spend. And smooth would be nice to. I know it pro ably won't be a vape since the good ones are pricey.

If a bong, or anything like that, I'd prefer ice catchers.

2. gogopipes.com
    could get a bong and a bowl

3. Thanks. Any other suggestions anyone?

4. For that price, I'd go for a nice sized bubbler. They hit much smoother than spoons or smaller dry pipes and you can always put iced water in the chamber to make it even more enjoyable. They're smaller than bongs, more portable, pretty convenient and easy enough to clean. If you have to stash it away then it's a lot easier to hide a bubbler than a bong IMO. And there are some really cool looking ones out there.

5. #5 DenaliXero, Jan 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2013
    Ices water, so just mash up some ice and throw er in ?

Also, should I get one with the hole you have to cover or one where you can pull the bowl out.

6. Nah, I just swirl some ice cubes around in the water I'm gonna use before I put it in my piece. Alternatively you could keep the piece in the freezer (I do that with my bubbler, it has pretty thick glass) but as soon as I post this there are gonna be people telling you that it'll crack the glass if you put it in the freezer and then put warm water in it. I've never had any problems and I don't put boiling water into my frozen bubbler so I guess some common sense would go a long way; but yeah iced water works wonders.

If you have a hole (either the carb or the mouth piece) that is large enough to feed crushed ice through then go for it, but I can't fit ice through anywhere on mine so I just use chilled water.

I don't have a bubbler with a removable bowl... I've seen some before but never smoked out of one. Mine has the bowl shaped into the design so there are no extra bits, and it has a carb so that's really all I need.

7. Yeah ill have to check out the bubblers at my local shop. Because like you said nice ans small. I can never smoke my bong home alone because you can smell it and I have no where so hide it. So I can only smoke my dry pipe which doesn't get me high that much. A bubbler I will be able to use home alone and It will get me more high, and its pretty much designed as a pipe kind of, so I'd be able to put it where I hide my pipe where it does not smell.

Just a big fan of bong Ice catchers though, but those would probably be better to have when I am moved out and don't have to worry Bout them being found. My mini bong is currently at my brothers.

8. For me
    Pipes give me mellow highs
    Vapes get you higher
    Water pieces/bongs straight fuck you up
    Joints are relaxing and gives you it's own kind of fucked up high
    Idk everything is different, It's up to personal preference. I'd go with bong