Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what smells remind you of weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Shakespeare, Jun 19, 2012.

1. When i was in high school i used to cover up the smell with my mom's grapefruit body spray. Now whenever i smell that spray I subconsciously smell weed. Anybody have something similar happen to them?

inb4 weed

2. My shit because I smoke so much weed.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. -driving down the rode when all the sudden you smell skunk-

"ahh, good dank"

• Like Like x 2
  4. Skunk spray does not smell like bud. Raw skunk spray smells like burning rubber not "dank"

5. Skunk cabbage.

6. Hops.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Thyme smells kinda like weed when it's burnt. When I cook with it I usually put a bit on the burner because of how pungent it is

8. Well you must be really cool, huh?

9. opening a bottle of stella smells like weed and desperados!

10. my weed smells like weed.

11. Coffee beans

12. Sometimes I take a big deuce and I swear it smells like dank, could of been because I was smoking out of my roor at the same time, but I doubt it :b

13. A skunk, diesel, and even a cigarette.

14. I am SUPER FUCKING COOL, CHILL.

15. dryer sheets, i have them all around my room and i think its weed but its not

16. dryer sheets remind me of when i used to make sploofs when i smoked, now whenever i smell them i think of weed.

17. I keep all my stash stuff in a crown royal bag, and i gave it to my girlfriend. So when i get it back the entire bag smells like this perfume haha. I always smile when i smell it because it reminds me of her and weed, my two favorite things :smoke:

18. I swear my sweat smells of weed sometimes lol.

And I remember when I used to do woodworking there was some wood that when you cut it with an electric saw it got real hot and smelt like bud.

Also in my old school in the science department there was a rug on the floor that reeked of weed whenever it got wet, dunno what that was all about but it smelt pretty dank lol.

19. when i smell a dead skunk on the highway, i look over to my friend and we both just have the biggest grins on our faces

20. #20 runthistown18, Jun 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2012
    Coffee Beans....Smells like straight up Purp :smoke:

There's this Coffee Factory i pass by occasionally and every time i pass & smell the coffee i feel like smoking lol