What Smash Bro Character Are You

Discussion in 'General' started by DontBeADick, Feb 16, 2009.

1. whatever you say man cause you are right instantly you know, cause i havent been playing smash since n64 or anything and i have no idea how to play

2. WHERES ROY!!?
    fox is just a cheap bastard. I mean he way too powerful. He got speed, range, power. ITS FUCKING BULLSHIT. but I can still kick his ass with roy.

come on dude. not kool.
    [​IMG]

3. Yoshi. because knowbody really understands what a great character i am, just like in real life. .:(

4. For N64, not melee.

If it was melee, sheik.

But for 64....samus/

5. fox

fox

fox

6. im unstoppable with link

7. i'll beat you down with captain falcon

8. luigi! man ill grab you and kick your ass sky high. and his power jump is a life saver.

9. roy was my backup

10. Yoshi. I can fuck anyone up with that dude. His egg throws and ground pounds are the dealbreaker.

After Yoshi, I choose Luigi. His fire punch is the shit if you time it right.

11. [​IMG]

He'll kick your ass and steal your girlfriend. :cool:

12. Im good with most of the character but my favs are bowser, Ike, Zelda, Link, etc, great game.

13. because Yoshi is my character of choice in every game that it's an option...

14. Everyone says "I will dominate you with..." never "I play with..." Last night I had two play against 2 of my friends how both had Kirby, it was teams and I got the new guys. We still went about 50-50 on the games. I am getting pretty shifty with Ness's dodges.

15. i always play as pikachu ( in the classic n64 version; the best one).

this thread is funny to me because i play smash almost daily

16. usually Falco, sometimes Ness.

17. I play as Ness and in my city we have this gaming place that I used to go to every Friday night and I would rape hard.

Like I am saying 1900% done and 900% taken

18. ness all the way. im not that good with him but i can annoy the hell out of anyone when i get you caught and spam pk fire.

19. L I N K

i play on my emulator all the time.