What Slang Do You Use?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by solonro123, Sep 20, 2014.

1. We call it snacks :D

2. "Fancy a J?"
    "Yeah man, what time?"
    "6.30"

Job done, no need for being too secretive.

The way I see it unless you're dealing then you don't need to worry too much, just keep on top of your texts (delete them.)

3. My friends and I have always called it a "safety meeting" when you're going out to smoke a bowl. Not sure where it came from, but it stuck.

4. Deleting texts doesn't remove their existence. Once the SMS has been "sent" its out there for ever.

However, if someone believes they are important enough to be busted for smoking weed, that's kind of egotistical honestly haha. You're small time unless you're dealing in larger amounts.

5. Pokemon cards. It's great. "Yo, down for a game of Pokemon cards". That's kinda a joke tho. Normally I'd just say weed.

6. I prefer the rarely used slang, proper grammer.

7. lol except you dont know how to spell grammar
    lol except you dont know how to spell grammar

8. I send my friends a text and say "wanna smoke ? "That's it

9. I refer to Marijuana as weed, bud, or dank...I don't really have any cool secret phrases.

10. Friends called it "video games" in high school. Don't know if the parents caught on to buying half of a video game but whatever haha

11. Savage cabbage.

12. Holy moley
    Holy canoli
    Son of a gun
    Oh snap
    New one: dumb haas avocado

Bringing the oldies back, easier to say at work!

13. LOL GP...i say that when I mean gopro. And when I use GP I'm snowboarding, and when I snowboard I use code on the lifts and lift lines by saying I wanna see Jay soon.

14. Thundercunt shiver me timbers Sweg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  15. #36 tmizzlepizzle, Dec 14, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2016

16. We use to say "row bleef". That was backwards slang for "blow reef" or blow a reefer.

17. Some of these are hilarious :laughing: I don't really have any unique terms for weed or for toking. When we were kids some of my friends and I would joke about, "having your moon boots on." It certainly never hid the fact that we were stoned and talking about smoking weed though.

18. In college, my main damie and I referred to our break-time sessions (we had a few 4-hour labs with a 20 minute recess midway through) as "business meetings" or "conference calls".