What Size Gauze Do I Get For My Roor

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by ROC-DOGG, Sep 18, 2014.

1. I got my new roor cypress hill icemaster 5 mm yesterday what size gauze should I buy to fit the bowl??

Here's a pic ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410992736.753855.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. #2 allusernamestaken!, Sep 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2014

You want the 18.8 roor screen for that, it looks to me like an 18.8 bowl and downstem. You can order them off the roor.de site, they seem to be cheaper even with international shipping and exchange rates. Expensive, but I really like them. If you want a cheaper option I find the minefield type one seems to work well too, I dont know the actual name but it looks like an oldschool underwater mine. The stars and daisies leave too much of a gap IMO

3. Thanks that is extremely helpful! 

4. btw, you have way too much water in there.

pour it out so that the downstem is just fully submerged in water. having it too high makes it chugchugchug

5. I use the german roor ones for german roor bowls.  The opening in their bowls is usually much bigger than most american bowls so the little screens you get at US shops might not fit well.

6. Ah ok thanks

7. I have an authorized dealer near my work I'll have to stop in tomorrow

8. I like to keep my water levels as high as possible before it starts to get in your mouth. It creates less drag.

9. that doesnt make any sense. less water is less drag.

10. Ya I figured it out less water is less drag

11. #12 wumboshouse, Sep 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2014
    it's actually common sense lol. It fills up the volume of the bong, so you tell me. I've tested this with my bong.

12. Just because it fills up faster, doesn't mean it takes less energy for a given volume.