What Size Dab Is Considered average

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by smokengolf, Aug 9, 2014.

1. wake up. I never told anyone to do it. I put it up there for shits and giggles.  :laughing:

2. wale up, I never said you told anyone to do it :p

3. About 7 grams is the average dab for Jimmy Carter.

4. Look up Customgrow420 on YouTube. He takes the craziest dabs and flower hits with minimal to no smoke loss. Its pretty nuts. He's currently preparing for his 1 gram dab video soon. Will post when it's uploaded.

5. #26 WaxPayne, Aug 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2014
    a small piece with dimensions of 4mm x 4mm x 2mm . This is an exact measurement, as it was conducted by scientists like me . 

6. there shouldn't be any butane taste if there is it's probably not purged correctly

Sent from my SM-T320 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Oh and I dab a lot of small .2 dabs

8. "And I meant it as in u must be smoking butane soup if it takes that much lol."

9. Ok cool

10. What ever size you can Handel lol, don't go killing your self on dab #1 lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. there is a 3 gram dab hit on youtube of some young kid and he loses barely any and you can tell he is gone

12. Yeah man, its "3 gram dab attempt". Its actual shatter too. You can see some clarity when hes weighing it. Its the only dabbing video ive seen where i was impressed besides the dab gauntlet with the guy with dreads. the three gram dab was a kid basically, and in the gauntlet vid he dosn't even cough and it's just heady piece after heady piece and it must be like 30 or more dabs. I lost count.

13. The kid
    http://youtu.be/-pTJfEvNmHo

The dabbing god
    http://youtu.be/09NeGj-8xS0

14. #36 trixman22, Oct 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2014
    Do you mean .02? .2 isn't a small dab. I typically do between .08-.1 and ppl think I take monster dabs. I find .05 is considered just right for someone who doesn't dab.

That kid doing the 3 G dab attempt is crazy. I wish I could blow 3 Gs in one hit and not go broke. He must have had some good stuff otherwise he would have been choking up a lung.

15. anyone ever hear of lung butter? the crap one coughs up the next morning after bar hopping all night. i bet that kid was coughing it up in sticks, wrapper and all!

16. #39 HubbaBubba, Oct 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2014
    Average of $165 where I am.

Edit: I know you're being sarcastic. But shits expensive, yo.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. If Tillamook Dairy and RJ Reynolds Tobacco merge, they will make lung butter.