What size Chamber do you use?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by RaJay, Feb 8, 2015.

1. And what is the most BHO you would let purge in it?

I ask because Ive had a few really big runs recently (100 & 115 gram returns) and I feel like I need a bigger chamber for these size runs. This is almost the limit Id feel comfortable in my chamber at once. I rip and fold my parchment held together by 4 paperclips to make a square parchment box to keep my bho together after the scrape, and for the long purge. I come up with nice thick square blocks of Honeycomb. But anyways! Back to the OG question, what size chamber do you guys use, and how much is your limit of wax inside at once youd do?

2. Ayyyy nice!! You got the honeycomb down!! What were final temps? And I have a reg aluminum containor never put more then 40g in it but if ur fitting 100g in there lol more power to Ya!!

3. Thats Alot of fuckin bho in one chamber.. Sounds Damn good to me..

4. its its a 10gal chamber which is about 18" wide then thats perfectly fine, all depends on what size it is.

5. #5 SmokeErrythang, Oct 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2015
    I have a 1 gallon flat chamber from best value vacs and it can purge over an oz of errl. Havent done anything over 9 grams. I have no experience with larger chambers or larger runs though lol

6. my 3gal chamber is the same diameter, 10" right? You can easily purge 30-40 grams of shatter and even up to 100 if you go for honeycomb since it doesnt have to be thin like shatter.