what shows does gc watch ?

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by CHRONIKKKK, May 11, 2011.

• True Blood
    • Weeds
    • Big Bang Theory
    • House
    • Spartacus
    • How I met your mother
    • Two and a half men
    • The Middle

1. ATHF
    Super Jail
    Vanguard
    Top Gear
    KOTH
    Family Guy

2. Anyone watch The League on FX with Jon Laojie (sp?) as Taco. Damn funny show, currently in the middle of that and Workaholics waiting for Dexter to come back into season.

3. #24 Shanx420, May 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2011
    - The Daily Show
    - The Colbert Report
    - Southpark
    - Louie (If it comes back)
    - Ugly Americans (If it comes back)
    - Tosh.0 (sometimes if I'm bored or if Colbert ended and I didn't change the channel)
    - Robot Chicken
    - Superjail
    - The Boondocks
    - The Office
    - Always Sunny in Philadelphia
    - Trailer Park Boys (repeats)
    - Sitcom repeats on TBS lol (Everybody Loves Raymond, Seinfeld, King of Queens, etc.)
    - House (sometimes)
    - Saturday Night LiIiIiIive

And prolly some other stuff too... The TV is always on, and if it's not, I'm probably watching Hulu or something.

4. Kinda buzzed watching Law & Order:CI

Good shit

5. -futurama
    -south park
    -top gear
    -wheeler dealers
    -the boondocks
    -Family guy
    -Game of Thrones!!!!
    -taboo
    -mythbusters
    and im sure im forgetting some others but yeah that's all i am watching at this time

6. I've been watching a lot of Reno 911! on Netflix lately. I forgot how funny that show is.

7. storage wars
    auction hunters
    hardcore pawn
    pawn stars
    auction kings
    hockey
    :bongin:

8. If you're talking about Louie on FX, it is coming back on. Tuesday, June 23 at 10:30 is when the new season begins.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXRViQ7rRk8]YouTube - ‪Louie Season 2 on FX JUNE 23rd at 10:30pm‬‏[/ame]

9. I rencently just finished watching both band and brothers and the pacific on box set over a few days. I was stoned throughout and it was a challenging watch. WOW thats all i can say. They are the real heroes forget the fucking hannah montanas and football stars of the world. I have so much respect for any veteran of any war living or dead. I was more intune with the fear they must have been feeling because of the weed, a terrible time for humanity and especially the soldiers. Lets just pray something like that dosent happen again.