Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Should My Next Piece Be?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by NeverComingDown, Jun 1, 2013.

1. So this morning my car got broken into. They took my whole radio and went through every inch of the car.
    They also took my scale, vaporizer pen, Rayban sunglasses, ipod nano, and my bong bag, which had my bong and my pipe in there. My mom called the police and they only asked us a few questions and said that they are always getting calls about vandalism and burglaries around my neighboorhood. Didnt call my insurance company either since im only on liability. So my question is what should my next piece be? without a bong bag im not sure if i want to be carrying a bong on me

2. Damn it's nice to be rich isnt it?

3. 1. Where do you live?
    2. Why would one assume that you're rich?
    3. Don't carry a bong on you whether you have a bag or not wtf????
    4. Buy a new bong.

4. I wish I was rich. Im just an 18 year old thats worked full time for almost a year with a $10 hour job saving up.

5. I stay in Socal. Definetly not at all close to being rich. Thinking of getting a mini bong

6. every bud smoker needs a good one hitter in case your go2 piece is not available