What should my humidity be ?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by 4o8stoner, Nov 15, 2019.

1. hello i was wondering what my humidity should be ? it’s currently 36 and the temperature is 76

here are some pictures of what im working with for now, and the reason the plants look small is because i had a lightbulb for a while.

I transplanted them into happy frog just today. IMG_1150.JPG IMG_1151.JPG

Thanks for any help that is possible xD

• Like Like x 1
  2. It's 60% in veg and 40% in flowering for me.

• Like Like x 1
  3. oh dam mine is currently at 36. i really got up tha any suggestions?

4. You don't wanna go much over the recommended numbers in the chart (this one) [​IMG]

Cause u could risk getting mold. Keep it in the range and have good airflow to prevent that.

• Like Like x 1

5. boiling some water rn.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Long term u should get a humidifier I actually have one in my bedroom cause it's dry outside and it helps keep my skin hydrated it's dope

7. yup was just lookin at some. i may have one somewhere have to look for it, i put some boiling water in there and it went up to 40.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Mine is 20 inside and 10 outside! Wonder what mine would look like with correct Rh? Maybe high times ?? Lolll 20191114_083001.jpg IMG_20191114_065832_426.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  9. Low humidity isnt that bad a thing. I believe they will just grow a little slower. In summer mine can drop about the same

I would say a smaller transplant pot would have been better. There a bit small for them pots but again not a big deal.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Keep er in the gold and your golden ;)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  11. yeah i had them with a lightbulb so it just stretched big time.

12. Veg grows better in higher humidity. Didn't say it would stretch. The article goes into more depth.

13. I’m sorry I thought you meant the height of his light

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  14. I quite fighting it too. When humidity is low plants drink more. When its high i add additional circulation above and below the canopy. I used to fight it to no end and then i got to thinking about my outdoor plants. Cant do anything about himidity outdoors yet plants still grow fine.

• Like Like x 2
  15. I'd only water around weed,not the whole pot,so u don't drown the weed,as it grows, spread your water flow outward. To controll humitidy,2 small humidifiers on an inkbird humitidy controller,I try to follow the vpd chart. KIMG0918.JPG

• Disagree Disagree x 2

16. Do you only allow your body a glass of water a week due to fear of drowning yourself?
    That’s not how you should be watering plants, I mean I did my first grow too but that’s because it was my first grow. but It’s such a newbish thing to do, That’s not how you should water plants.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1