What should i wear to court?

Discussion in 'General' started by ClintonBoss69, Aug 14, 2009.

1. Dont expect some sweet story, it doesnt even involve weed but here it goes....

A couple weeks ago i went on a camping/fishing trip with 2 very close friends that we had been planning for 2 months. We are all 19-20 and a had 6 cases for the 3 day trip.

Long story short leave campsite to go hike/fish> fire not all the way out> forest service rolls through> leaves unattended campfire ticket> We come back from amazing day trip in mountains> FS comes back takes down info and see's we are under 21> calls nearest sheriff (2 hours away)> sheriff comes gives us all possesion of alchy tickets> court date next week....

Anyway what i am asking is if it a good idea to show up in a dress shirt and tie, or what?? Its my first and hopefully last time in court.. for those of you who have had to go to court what did you wear?

Thanks and wish me luck :D

2. YES dress up. not like a tux but at least a collared shirt. dress shirt and tie and pants is ya best bet. I have court tomorrow too. uh.. I'm gonna wear what I wore last time. ha

3. you have to look as law-abiding and professional as you possibly can. a suit and nice shoes for best results.

4. You wanna look good. Like black or tan pants, collared shirt with a jacket over it.tie and everything. If you look good, trust me it helps. Ive watched people in court