Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What should I wake and bake on?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by mitchistoocool, Dec 18, 2013.

1. Okay I am going to wake and bake very soon, but really can't decide between a nice dab or two and a good bowl of some dank. Let me know! 

2. Sent from my SM-N9005 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

3. [quote name="mitchistoocool" post="19185018" timestamp="1387371663"]Okay I am going to wake and bake very soon, but really can't decide between a nice dab or two and a good bowl of some dank. Let me know! [/quote]Never done dabs, but I know for me a bowl is all I need sometimes. :)

4. Went with the dab, and of course I would love to begin my day with both a dab and a dank bowl, but being that I live in Texas...I am limited to both. 

5. Wake and vape is my favorite morning toke lol. I'd go w the dab if I were you lolSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Do dabs because they get you higher.......... They can get you so high you don't want to be high anymore so be careful when dabbing and don't try to show off and take a big dab I've done that before and it was not fun.

7. I think it depends on what your day consists of. If you are going to need to be fairly sober don't do the dabs as you will be very stoned. If you are just going to chill at your house all day I would recommend the dabs for a potent long lasting high.