Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What should i use?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by xfade49, May 17, 2010.

1. i really need a decent size box to keep my weed,bow,grinder,lighter, and visen in i have one right now but its getting a little small, any sugestions anyone?

2. I use this case, it was 20 bucks (seen 'em at Home Depot and Lowes).
    It's got 'pluck & pull foam', where you pull out the foam pieces to make a custom fit for whatever your storing. A little big, but fits everything and is lockable.
    Mine contains:
    Vaporizer
    Chillum
    Steam Roller
    Dugout
    Bubbler
    Spoon
    Altoids tin (for seeds/stems)
    Scales
    Papers
    Roachclips
    Pipe cleaners
    Screens
    Stash jar
    Breakup tray
    Scissors
    Grinder
    Lighter
    Various downtubes and bowls for the bong

Attached Files:

3. Maybe cause there is nothing to scale it to but man I can't picture that many things in a case like that. Sounds good though if it does.

4. thats sick does the mold stay evan when you take whatever your storing out of the case?

5. #5 alonewolf, May 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2010
    Yep the foam mold stays together fine when the pieces are taken out.

The back piece pulls out with a detachable organizer in there.

In fact this might be a good stealth case as well. Put some ordinary items in the bottom, with your stash in the back. Nobody really thinks to pull the foam out.