Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Should I Use?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SmokeStoopid, Sep 20, 2009.

  1. I'm just coming off a 2 month long t-break and I don't know what to smoke my bud with. I'm not a fan of joints or blunts because they seem to not really get me that high. I have no access to purchasing a pipe or bong so my only option is edibles and/or homemade piece. I'd lke to make a pipe or steam roller of some sort so if anybody has any suggestions please leave them, thanks.
  2. if supplies are limited. Take a water bottle, or any bottle, burn a hole big enough to fit a socket into snug, then pack, and smoke. I did this with a 2 litre bottle of soda and it hit just like a steamroller
  3. You can make a pretty simple mini-bub/pipe by getting a pill bottle. Drill one hole in the top of the cap and one in the side near the top. Then find something for a downstem and put it through the top hole and put a bowl on it. Then attach a pen tube or something straight to where to side hole is and you have a bubbler in the shape of a pipe. Oh yea fill the bottom with water above the downstem of course.
  4. either make a mini pipe with a medicine bottle or just use a bottle, insert a pen, a hit hole, then get a bowl type thing such as a wrench stick that to the pen then just use foil over the top of the wrench top, and peirce holes in the foil for a filter

Share This Page