Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what should I use

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jjsmit, Dec 24, 2008.

1. So I have like maybe 1.5 to 2 grams of vaped weed.(still green with a little red. just a little darker than what it was originally). What should I use to burn it? Maybe firecrackers?

2. Why even try? It's vaped weed. You'd be lucky to get any kind of high from a gram of vaped bud.

3. yeah i dont see how people can even want to toke vaped weed

its all burnt nd shit

just toss it and get some new green

4. i dont know anyone that can get bud right now...so im dry

5. If you're dry, just smoke it like you normally would. Beats not smoking.:smoke:

6. im gonna roll up a jay for thefuck of it

7. nah make a waterfall bong, u only need like .3 g of bud to get high. trust me it's way better for those dry days. search waterfall bong and a how-to will show up.

8. Very good idea.,