what should i use for stealth grow?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by XxGanjaXXGOD, Jun 25, 2009.

1. #1 XxGanjaXXGOD, Jun 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2009
    i have 3 2 inch by 2 inch fans and an old 1ft by 1ft hp computer gutted.what kind of lights should i use?cfls?how many watts?please help

p.s i can prolly gut the monitor if i need for storage of supplies and what not.

2. THese PC grows usually end up producing total garbage come harvest time. I highly recommend maybe converting a trashcan or something else into a grow room if possible, so you have a little extra space to make your grow worth your time, effort and money. If you absolutely are set on using the pc box, use fluoros for sure because they;re all thats going to fit. As for watts, you need a lot. As many as possible. But at that point, your 1x1 box is becoming even smaller. cfls will take a whole bunch of space, even tubes. Basically, go for it if you want, but the parts you already have would be sick if you got a big plastic trashcan and cut some exhaust holes for those fans, etc. You would have room for a lot more lighting, it would still be discreet, etc. Just a thought. Think outside the pc box, bad joke, and you can probably think of a better place to hide a more worthy grow.

3. take a milk crate not the cube one but the rectangle one get some panda wrap line the inside stick 3 cfl in there and use have 2 fans blow on the lights and one sucking air out make a door out of card board staple on the panda wrap wire it all up and you can hide it any where make a few of em and you can do some business!