What should I try?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by OnlyWeed, Sep 10, 2009.

1. Alright well the only thing Ive done is smoked weed and I feel like I wanna feel something a little more. I was thinking about getting some oxy to try. What do you think I should try for starters. (Keep in my mind im a lightweight too)

2. Dont start with OC, its a heavy pill. If your into opiates try vicodin for starters, but i would recommend something that will make you trip. My favorite trip is cheap and legal. I recommend DXM, just make sure you do it on an empty stomach. Also, its only worth it a certain doses, i would do a second plateau for the first few times, 3rd plateau is my favorite. Listen to some trippy music, and watch some tripy movies

3. Mdma, you WONT regret it. It will be one of the best experiences of your life, you dont even know.

Other than that, opiates are good but watch the dosage.

Ketamine would be your #1 drug tho.

4. Amphetamines, morphine or klonopin. 3 of my all time favorites.

5. you must have not tried many drugs:rolleyes:
    Oxy/hydromorphone/oxymorphone are all god in comparison to the high morphine gives you. Its only good (comparitivley) if you IV.

6. So I can't have personal favorites that differ from yours? I personally like the nice mellow high without the body load that morphine gives me and when I IV its my first choice since heroin is non-existent (or at least an unfeasible option) in my area and it give me a waaaaaaaaaay better rush/high than oxy at 1/4-1/6 the equivalent mg dose. If you don't like that, you can suck it.

I've tried too many drugs to count and done most of them (either up the nose, down the throat or in the arm) and when I look back on it the best high for the money all comes back to the basics. Morphine out here is dirt cheap since everyone wants oxy and other opiates (opana, dilaudid, heroin) are VERY hard to come by and VERY expensive.

I'm not going to bash your personal DOC so don't say shit about mine.

7. Well they all do have their own places.

I personally like weed just fine.

If you want random feelings of wonder, joy, sadness, and a little bit of visual fun, take some DXM and smoke some weed.

You could take acid or shrooms and smoke weed.

You could take salvia.

All these have the potential to kick your ass, it depends what kind of ass kicking you want.

Or if you just want pleasure and an absence of thought, as opposed to a flood of it, try opiates, benzos, alcohol.

8. I would recommend a 2nd plateau trip of DXM or an X pill. If you want to trip and get some enlightenment on what this worlds really about do shrooms or acid. I would say try salvia but that was the first pschadelic experience i had and it was way too overwhelming for a beginner.imo. good luck be careful:wave::smoking:

9. chill out dude... lmfaooo tellin people to suck it wtf is that shit lmfaoooooo

10. You didnt specify you were IV'ing it. I said its good if its IV :) its pretty much the same IV as heroin is it not? (minus some of the rush)
    but snorting/swallowing just, wont get you very high. Low bioavailability in the nose, and many people get horrible stomache aches from swallowing.

11. I do it both ways, since all that's going around now are the Endo MS Contins I've just been eating them since snorting/IV are practically impossible to do (these gel up worse than ANY pills I've ever seen).

It's just a more euphoric high for me since oxy just makes me tired/lazy and morphine puts me in a happy/energetic mood without nearly as much nausea. I'd been staying away from opiates for a long time until recently, it's left me with 0 tolerance.

Definitely better with IV though, I only needed 15mg compared to the 90mg oxy to get waaaaaay more fucked up (and at $2/30mg compared to $15-18/30mg it saves a lot of $).

12. There's a few directions you can go in and I recommend you do lots of research before taking anything.

If you want to try opiates start out with something like vicodin or codeine since they aren't too strong but will give you a good idea of what to expect from opiates.

If you want to try downers (benzos) maybe get hella drunk first. It's pretty similar.

If you want to try psychedelics start with lsd or shrooms. Don't jump right into DMT or the DO_ and 2C_ families.

If you want to try stimulants try adderall or ritalin. I wouldn't really know since I'm never gonna try those.

13. any of these are tame for rookies (in reasonable doses!) ((which means do your research, dont ask us for the dose)):

vicodin
    codiene (see also: codiene prometh. syrup)
    percs
    adderall
    ritalin (only rele fun if you sniff it)
    shrooms! just dose small the first time so you know what to expect when you do a real trip.
    ecstasy (once again dose small the first time and youll be left with a feeling of childlike wonder and happiness youve never seen)

i would stay away from the benzos and strong opiates until you get an idea of what you like

14. I wouldn't recommend you fuck with hard/addicting drugs.

I personally recommend you try a pshychadelic, imo they are the best to move up from weed.

shrooms are the best for a step up from weed imo, even though acid is good too, just don't take more than 1 hit (unless it's shitty acid)

If your in my position and shrooms and acid and stuff are very difficult or impossible to find, try DXM.

You could try salvia too but i'm not sure if it's too intense for a person who's never tripped before. (to be honest, i've never done salvia yet, so I can't say)

15. Mushrooms and Acid.

and if at anytime you can get DMT, do it. Seize the oppertunity.

16. MagicMushroom.

Go natural all the way.