Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Should I Tell My Doctor To Get A Medical Marijuana Card

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TraiinWreck, Jun 15, 2013.

1. So i'm planning on getting a medical marijuana card for repetitive motion stress and I was wondering what I should say to my doctor, like if she asks to put me on pain killers should I say no? What should I say after that? Should I say I want a medical card or should I not even bring it up?

2. just tell the doctor why you need (and qualify in your state) for a med card.  if you qualify and have legit documentation of your condition you'll get a card.

3. ^^^^ \\ thread ^^^ thats all he needs to know. Just prove you quilify for mmj and tell them why you would rather have a herbal med rather than pills. Pay the doc. Thats it

4. My friend literally walked in today, wrote down that his knees and ankles always hurt, then walked out with his temp red card.  If in CO go to the Red Card District.  It's cheap and quick.

5. Alright cool, sounds easy enough :p