Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what should i smoke out of tonight

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Luuke, Jan 11, 2012.

1. Ok so i have been smoking weed thru my bong for the last 8 months and would really like to try something else but not sure what to use / make that will get me ultra ripped. Any suggestions are welcome.

2. Got your own place?

Knife hit.

3. [quote name='"MaxAmmo"']Got your own place?

Knife hit.[/quote]

Make some bho and do a knife hit, even better :}

4. Yeah got my own place Wtf is a knife hit lol

5. Heat up two knives on a stove, sandwich your weed in between them, inhale. I think that's how it works anyway, I've never tried it for fear of looking like a crack addict.

6. Lmao ill try that but it sounds weird and how would i inhale the smoke thru a straw or something lol ?

7. Yeah, just have a straw ready to inhale the smoke as soon as you hit the hot knife. Only do it with hash though, get's me quite fucked up.

8. Dam i have no hash only dank any other ways of hitting my weed without a bong because 6 o'clock is approaching very quickly. I might just have to hit my bong again lol

9. make some firecrackers? google recipe! never tried but tons of people say it works great