Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What should I say on doomsday?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by aj88xa8, Jun 20, 2010.

1. Hey all. Nobody in my family smokes anything or approves of illegal drugs in any way. They are oblivious to the fact that I smoke around 3-4 times a week. I come home high sometimes but I have sunglasses, eyedrops, gum, etc.

OK SO I know one of these days I am gonna get caught in some way shape or form... so I am wondering what to say when they do finally catch me? If I am going to get caught I wanna say something cool that I can look back at and remember years from now! What have you said if you have ever been caught by someone you didn't want to know??

Please share some well-thought and humerus answers! Thanks :wave:

2. It's green paprika :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkgTWFPar8E]YouTube - Kelso - vase scene[/ame]

3. LMAO!! That is hilarious and exactly what I wanted!! Thanks koopa I have never seen that. I didn't watch that 70's show that much. lol that is awesome :D

4. Yeah <3 that 70s show, it's so amazing. Especially wile high

5. That is such a good idea. I am gonna watch it sometime. Does it ever come on anymore? Like what channels

6. It used to come on all the time but I don't watch cable that much any more so I dono

They have a lot of the episodes on youtube

Couldn't find the first episode but heres the second

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFB8Rcgt41Y"]YouTube- S1 Ep2 - Eric's Birthday - Part 1[/ame]

7. Educate yourself on the wonderful herb.

Do some research, read around the city and watch educational videos like The Union.

8. I have countless articles covering the effects of marijuana saved on my computer, you should do the same.

9. i am watching the hour and 45 min. vid now! lol