Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What should I say/do to my friend

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bucketheed, Jun 17, 2012.

1. #1 bucketheed, Jun 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2012
    Alright guys so this is my first thread and I've just made a new account, been a gc lurker for quite some time now.

So my friend and I have a gbong stashed in these woods but a road and canal are connected to it and we usually chill there for a few hours after tokin but he makes so much noise and stuff I end up paranoid, all he does is litter there which if u go in a bush tae take a piss n theres about 7 picnics u know somethins up, light fires which u can see from the road and snap branches which is noisy as fuck, 1 time he was waitin on me there for 30 mins and when I got there he had snapped about 80 branches and made a shitty bench.

What should I do ? I've told him multiple times not to do any of it because it brings heat to the spot but he persists, sorry for wall of text.

Also all he does when we sit there is talk about games and corny sci-fi programs and ask me to go 3 mile treks for munchies when other shops are nearer

2. Find a new and better sesh spot?

3. Tell him you told his parents

4. Lol would be funny as hell

5. Loooool. Bums, just go smoke in the city!

6. This is probably the best spot in a mile radius except inside homes

7. It is in the city, just a very small woodland

8. Tell him to stop attracting the cops, or go get busted with somebody else!

9. Sounds like some early high school adventures!

Why store a grav bong man, cant you just bring a bubbler or some shit?

10. get away from him, he dosnt respect you or your freedom.

11. Buckets till a die lol , a don't own any bubblers bongs etc plus if a leave that stashed there a don't run the risk of gettin caught with a bubbler by pigs

12. nah you might not understand, I have a spot like this too, actually almost exactly. my friend and I have a gbong stashed there except its on a swamp sorta and we made benches out of fallen trees its fresh as fuckk! could chill there for hours..

13. find a better spot or tell your friend that you wont smoke with him anymore because its too risky

14. LOL WHAT!!

It's "I" not "A".

Close your gc account.

15. #15 bucketheed, Jun 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2012
    Lol sorry mate didnt realise when I opened this thread I forgot to mention it was a spelling bee. Over in Scotland instead of I we use a informally . Ill close this account the day I die . Are you part of the age polices new tactical spelling unit ?
    Edit: people like you give stoners a bad name

16. Maybe your right, It just seems to me like your in high school man. I didn't mean to disrespect you.

The way you explained your friend, and the fact you asked how to deal with him a little immature but if your legitimenty looking for a way to approach your friend I'm sorry.

As for my opinion if it means anything anymore is, Explain the importance of having a secret spot, and explain like you explained to us that it is the only nice one and if it gets found out there will be heat attracted to it.

17. Apology accepted, I'm at the spot just now am gonna suck two in a row

18. why smoke with him if he's an asshole?

19. Find a friend who is not a fucking idiot?

20. I'm gonna just start tokin without him