What should I name my new glass pipe? (pics included)

Discussion in 'General' started by upymaggots, Sep 15, 2012.

1. This is my new glass pipe. Blue, white and a little silver. It's also colour changing fuck yeah.
    I can't think of a name for it, any ideas?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Call it "my pipe". It really works. like hey lets use "my pipe". ;) But for real you need to name it.

3. Not sure what to name it, but it's a awesome looking pipe bro.. Props

4. Naming tools is so dumb imo, but if I had to pick a name I would name it

Gus or
    Steve
    Nothing to do with smoking, I think that kinda stuff is corny. Naming it BLAZEOMATIC and shit

It is a cool pipe though so +rep for that haha, nice pick.

5. the candy man

6. You should name it....after/during you have a fat sesh with your friends using it.

7. Im pretty high right now but the first thing that pops into my head when i saw that pic was..."the riddler" idk about you but thats a pretty sick name

8. I vote for Squid dick.

9. fuck I'm really liking calling it the candy man haha, because when I bought this it reminded me of candy straight away

10. ah man definitively something to do with cold/snow/ice some shit like that.

But the "traditional" way is to smoke a bowl and name it themselves, but I'm like you too I have trouble naming it.

11. I think you should call it Blue Liquorice,because when I first saw it it looked like candy and the design looks like a twizzler except blue.

12. WeedSlayer approves of this as well.

13. Mr. Freeze

14. As does tommy :smoking:

15. Chisel
    IcePick
    Frosty
    TetroCool
    FireNIce
    HyperChill
    Deep Freeze
    Polar Express