Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what should I name my bong?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by J4K3ST3R, Feb 23, 2013.

1. I've had her for about 2 months. Now I want to name her. Any ideas? I'm gonna put a hello my name is sticker over the logo with its name on it.

Attached Files:

2. I cant really see the bong's characteristics sittin behind that big ass sticker ..lol

3. Ok not very original but Mary or Maryjane?

4. I vote pansy.

5. There's a better pic

Attached Files:

6. Name it abongalo

7. name it Uncle Drew after Kyrie Irvings commercials

8. IMHO, if you ask a bunch of people to name your own bong, then the name itself isn't meaningful therefore kinda pointless, usually I just toke up with it and sit back and if a name doesnt usually come naturally to me I don't name it

9. My pieces are all named after Sci-Fi heroines. I'm about to take a kief filled rip of my HiSi, Vala Mal Doran of Stargate SG-1. My spoons are named Xev(Lexx) and Hershey(90's Judge Dredd). My friends play along pretty well and will refer to at least Vala by name.

10. Barack obonga

Barry bongs

11. I called my bong The Dreamcast when I first started smoking haha.

Good times

12. Stealth Bonger

13. How is that in any way a stealthy piece....

14. dose the bong have any personal meaning to you other being a bong when i name a bong it's because it's somthing personal no point in giving an empty name

15. If you have to ask, don't even bother naming it

16. Only way to truly name it is to get hella blazed out of it and just stare at it. It'll come to you

17. yeah, I never really named my pieces

18. Go with BONG! its the best name for those.