Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what should I name her?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DragonSmoker, May 2, 2012.

1. I got a new bowl, as you may know from a previous thread and I was wondering what I should name it

Before I get Shit about "name your own bowl" I want names from my fellow blades

2. describe it lol

3. Picture

Attached Files:

4. napolean bowlapart

5. It has water surrounding the pipe chamber so you can put it in the fridge to cool your smoke. Pretty cool.

6. you could call it... rav ambra hahahaa just amber in 2 different languages.

I used to name my pipes all sorts of silly words in different languages, people are like "woah, thats tight whats that mean" oh, just whale vagina in italian and danish

HAHAHAHAHHA

7. the abominable bowlman

8. I like I like, Keep 'em coming guys. This is like my second pipe ever cause I've been using the same glass piece since last year. Both glass of course :smoke:

9. That's the one you said in a different post leaks. I'd call it trash filler and get a new one. :p

10. I fixed the leak, it was just lose cause I removed it last night thinking that was like a label or something :confused: lol

11. I have decided on abominable Bowlman I will christen it next pickup

12. Really? You should consider calling it something that is more convenient and that actually fits.

I'd name it Sol. I wouldn't want to say to my bro "Hey can you pass me Abominable Bowlman" often. I'd rather say "Where is Sol?" or "Pack Sol." It just makes more sense to name it something shorter.

13. You have a point, any suggestions besides Sol? I kinda want a cold reference in the title.

14. Uh, then I'd throw out maybe helado (frozen/ice in spanish). Also, it has a syllable that sounds like "hell" in the name, so it would have a wonderful dichotomy behind its name symbolizing fire (the lighting of the bud) and ice (the cold water).

15. Could shorten it to Abby, and when people ask the name tell them it's the Abominable Bowlman, but call it abby.

16. Just read your comment, that name is epic.

@ the helado, not Dildo.

17. Every time someone says the name, make sure they say it in a Spanish accent. Higher (lol) a hispanic guitar player who will come out of your closet and play a sweet acoustic guitar riff every time someone says it. I'd recommend you find one with a moustache because it adds to the effect. Good luck.

18. Okay, any more suggestions blades?

19. Inanimate objects should be called what they are. That way you don't get too attached before they break or get lost and you are left heartbroken.