Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What should I mix?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Valedictorian12, Jul 17, 2010.

1. OK, so my stash is getting pretty low... maybe enough for 2 bowls at the most.
    I'm trying to get it to last me the weekend.

I was wondering if I should try mixing in something with the weed, so it will smoke longer.

I was thinking fresh mint leaves... or maybe tea or something?

Does anybody have any expierience mixing in something when you smoke?

If so, what is best taste, easiest... or anything thing else I should know.

K, thanks for any advice...

-Valedictorian

2. Well, if you're into tobacco then you can mix the bowl with half tobacco, although i don't do that even when i'm out of weed cause i just don't like the taste or smell of the stuff.

I know what its like to almost be out of weed :(, i usually just try and gradually use less and less each time when my areas dry, so my tolerance goes down a little and it lasts longer.

3. easiest, tobacco but it nothing really works for preserving weed unless your smoking it in joints but...
    idk.

4. why would you want it to smoke longer unless you roll a J but in that case J's "waste" more weed so just smoke it through a bong,pipe, or a homemade piece. Id make a vaporizer if I was you.

5. nutmeg, its smokable

6. #6 iDontSmokeBlunt, Jul 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2010

Grass is smokable, should we fill our bowl with that?

Nutmeg will not give you ANY effect unless ingested, AKA not smoking it, making tea with it.

So, OP, if you want to die, smoke the nutmeg. If not, order 2 Oz of Damiana off amazon and pay for next day shipping.

Damiana is a safe to smoke herb that induces relaxation.

7. Best bet is to eat it.

For mixing purposes, use some cloves(yes they are fucking awesome), green tea leaves (supposed to be really relaxing), or some tobacco.

8. Just load smaller bowls dont fill your lungs up with other shit

9. agreed i just bought a oz of blueberry damiana to mix with my shit...

10. Make some splifs. Half bud/half tobacco.

11. Tobacco, or you can get some herbal smoking replacements from a health food shop, Holland and Barrets in the UK sell a marshmallow and rose petal blend that I used to put in the occasional spliff when I was cutting down on my tobacco usage.