Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What should I make guys?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by WoolieMaster, Feb 9, 2009.

1. well im grounded and my piece is at my friends house but i got ahold of some trees and im gonna blaze them tomorrow before school but i gotta make a piece at home. haha its been a while since ive had to do that. but what should i make? im tryna make something fucking sweet

2. You should make a multi chamber bong with like 2 or more 2 liter bottles. Idk how but somehow. :smoking:

3. grounded as in no car or grounded as in parents?

4. Next time i'd suggest making a slightly less obvious you're underage.... My favorite is the lung for home-mades, personally.

5. Make a gravity bong. Gets you high as shit and saves some weed at the same time

6. Steam roller with a blunt tube
    Its in my collection =]

7. qft..

8. grav bonggg. bucket, 2 litre and a small ratchet. done. light, pull, unscrew, get high.

9. Grav bong or make my fav, a waterfall.

10. Carrot chillum.