What should I look for when I'm buying a bowl?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by whitesoxfan17, Jul 30, 2012.

1. So i got a buddy who is selling a bowl he said it was used once or twice. I know I Can clean that but here is the description of it

It is about 3-4 Inches, Glass and it is color changing. I'm waiting for some pictures from the guy. But what should I be looking for? He is asking for 10 bucks on it and I Was looking to spend 20 so this is less than what I Wanted and 10 for some other stuff :cool:

So what should I look for and btw this is my first post!!! :hello:

2. If you like it buy it.

If you don't like it don't buy it.

3. Depends on what you're into. I normally go for something I know won't break. I'm pretty rough with my bowls.
    I've bought plenty of fancy stuff cause it looked cool but they all ended up breaking. I go for plain and sturdy now.

4. Personally I would buy a bowl that someone only has eaten out of once or twice. I wish my glass bowls were color changing, that would make eating cereal a blast!

5. something with thicker glass, a good size bowl that will fit your kind of packs, smaller hole so it doesnt pull through as easily and a design you like? thats what i do

6. ide say buy it if your in need of a piece, no matter the looks, it can look like a damn penis for 10$.

7. Look to see the size of the hole in the bowl and if you'll need a screen for it or not.