Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What should I have in my smoking kit?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kanad3, Apr 23, 2012.

1. I was just wondering if anyone have something to recommend that I can add to my smoking kit :)! At the moment I have:

-1 small pipe
    -1 lighter

Hehe not much, I will be picking up a grinder and some rolling paper soon, too, though.

EDIT: and yeah, I am new to weed ^^

2. a water bong

3. Get Visine if you need to conceal your high once in a while. That's basically all you need to start.

4. i have a bunch of weird shit in my box ahahaha

i have my bowl (i used to have two in there until i broke my other one yesterday :cry: )
    an assortment of lighters
    2 or 3 bobby pins
    a collection of nickels and dimes
    a piece of tin foil i saved since november hahahah
    and a ribbon i was given that says stay drug free!

i don't know why i keep all this shit haha
    you should just keep all you need OP :smoke:

5. Lighter, papers and Vaseline for high masturbation.

6. I have a pipe, a bong, several lighters, a grinder, some beeline, a plastic container to keep my nugs in and an old pill bottle to store up my ground stuff. I also keep some visine, a spoof, and some gum for stealth. I keep all of this in a drawer next to my bed except the bong which is hidden underneath.

7. A scale to make sure you're not getting ripped off.

8. I keep my shit in a fireproof safe. It's not very big so I can't fit my bongs or pipes in it anymore. I have 3 or 4 jars of different strains, a couple packs of papers, two grinders( I just upgraded and haven't cleaned out my old one yet) and a couple pill bottles for on the go. I have more crap but the less used things are in a box in my garage.

9. You're going to want to take everything in your box and chuck it out and that will make more room for weed in your box = win

10. #10 Highnstein, Apr 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2012
    Sorry, but under no circumstances is carrying a scale smart and safe. In California, even if you had a recommendation, the cops can push for intent to sell if they find a scale. It is not worth it as I have friends who have gone through that.

You can get a cigarette roller if you don't like rolling it much.

One nifty thing I like to use is a clipper lighter. It's like a lighter made specifically for weed.

The bottom is the perfect size to pack in herb in bowls and the flint comes out as a blunt packer. The metal one is like 13 dollars on Ebay, but the plastic ones are really cheap if you find a smoke shop. Metal ones feel super durable as well.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Don't forget the marijuana, either,

12. Ya man that's the key!! :hello:

13. In my smoking kit I have :

- Glass pipe
    - Lighter
    - Grinder
    - Rolling papers
    - Some papers for the filter
    - Few grams of ganja

14. Papers... tons of different flavours because the bitchs love paper that has cool little pictures on them

a pack of century sams -- hate it or love it they smoke way better then backwoods

couple of bics.... because ass holes always steal your lighter :mad: but dw it really is an accident

a pack of teeth whiting gum -... kill two birdies with one stone bro

and well visine and stuff for your hands are only necessary if you plan on going to work

15. Eye drops, gums/mints, ganja, lighter, bowl, and a tazer incase some asshole decides to rob me while I'm out on a 3 hour walk tokin it up :)

16. This is true. I was assuming this kit would be staying in his house. In that case, keep all your weed in one container and if you have multiple bags or containers leave them somewhere else.

Where can I find one of those Clipper's in plastic? Those things are awesome!

17. Just search up "clipper lighters" on Ebay. They have good deals compared to the head shops. The metal ones seem much more durable as well. :smoke:

18. got this metal box and i like to keep everything there:

- loads of lighters (red clipper is my fave)
    - rolling papers (ocb premium and raw kingsize)
    - glass pipe
    - cardboard tags (i collect them to use as roaches)
    - shag (i use golden virginia)
    - flavored blunt papers :D
    - vispring (lol always end up going to class high)
    - pill bottles (for on the go)
    - grinders (cheap ass acrylic ones ftw)

i don't keep my weed in there because i like to keep it in different airtight jars depending on the strains.

and i think that's it :D you don't really have to use rolling tobacco in your joints but that's what i do because it helps me save bud. also make sure you get a grinder with a pollinator. happy tokin! :)