Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Should I Grow?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by hazed n dazed, Mar 29, 2010.

1. What strand do you think i should grow? Theres so many to choose from. name your favorite. :wave:

2. Strawberry cough.....yuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmm

3. I'm gonna agree with this.

But, it all depends on your personal preference. I personally like a strong sativa, where-as you may like the couch lock effect of an indica. It also depends on the grow setup you have, indoor/outdoor, lighting, space etc. If there would be an issue with smell, go for something more fruity and less skunky.

So, imo-
    Sativa- Can't go wrong with maui wowie.

50/50- AK-47 can be siiiiick if grown right.

Indica- I personally LOVE white widow. Even though it's technically a hybrid, it gives off an amazing example of a indica high, while still showing off trace amounts of it's sativa genetics.

There are plenty of strains crossed with low-ryder genetics nowadays as well, if size is an issue.

You would probably receive more assistance in the growing section, as many of the incredibly knowledgeable people there don't frequent other boards on GC.

Peace man, good luck on your grow :smoking:

4. is this your first grow? go with bagseed if it is...learn the ropes of it first :)

but if not....hmm....get a fruity strain, those are always nice :D

5. STRAWBERRY COUGH :hello:

6. Northern Lights. good bud + hard to kill strain.

7. sour deeiiisss

8. alaskan thunder fuck

9. ive grown blueberry yums before...came out nice. small. but had a huge nug. im debating between strawberry cough or northern lights. see, i want a fruity, smooth bud, with a non couch lock high. like a really fun energetic high.

10. Northern lights is a hell of a couch-lock. If i'm looking for a fruity, smoother bud, with an energetic high, i'd take Maui Wowie 9 times out of 10. Very hardy, easy to grow plant. Plus, it doesn't smell like a skunk's ass, so you wont cause nearly as much smell as other strains.

11. thank you thank you, what high is strawberry cough.. ive never had it.

12. #12 that one kid, Mar 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2010
    If you were to buy it at a dispensary, it's labeled for anti-anxiety. If I remember right, the genetics are like 75% sativa, and 25% indica. It has a nice body buzz, accompanied by a very nice cerebral high associated with sativas. It's a very hardy plant that gets about 5-6 tall, and is fairly low maintenance.

Obviously, there really isn't any weed that tastes like you're eating a handful of fruit like you're smoking hookah, but, there are faint hints of strawberry, especially when you cough, so, that's where it gets it's name. Let me know which strain you end up picking man

Peace, love, and all of that good stuff :smoke:

13. i've never grown or smoked that strawberry cough before but these guys at GC have me sold on it haha

14. #14 Loafermn, Mar 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2010

I'm vaping some BEAUtifully grown strawberry cough up here in the TC on spring break, and let me tell you, the vape makes it taste like strawberry air! Its almost like hookah, well, almost. Definitely a treat I wouldn't pass up, my mom and dad loved it too.

15. Huh, i might have to grab a couple seeds this season and try this. I could definitely see how vaping it would enhance the flavor significantly.

16. Grow some God bud.

17. wow everyone's saying strawberry cough and that was going to be my answer too.

hmmm, maybe some trainwreck?