Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What should I get?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DCIGS, Dec 16, 2012.

1. I am getting 150$ and I want something to add to my weed collection. What should I get? Besides a bong.

2. Extremeq for 149$

3. A bubbler

4. a vaporizer or a really cool bubbler

5. You can get an Apix Design bong for that. I've heard very good things about them and have been wanting to purchase one.

Other than that I'd get some ill looking local blown spoon that's just a beauty and buy some weed to go with it :D

6. Half ounce or bong, what else is there?

7. Bubblers are always a good buy. :)

8. invest in some oil-smoking merchandise maybe if you have access to extracts and such? that's what i need. dabs are always good. :)

9. A session with a hot hooker.

10. Half or a nice bubbler.

11. We don't know your collection. You do. Get what you think your collection needs.

12. Get a vape pen for concentrates. Can't go wrong with an Omicron or a Vaped pen, can't decide which one I like better.
    P.s. need access to concentrates :wave: