Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What should I get?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by asuratheking, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Tommrow I'm going to pick up an 8th, my choices are either Sweet tooth or White Rhino
    Which should I get?
    Please explain on it don't just go " had some.. got high ... great bud" plz :D Good answers

2. 1.8 of each one so you can try both

3. ^This. I havent had either, but heard good things about the rhino, very potent and deep body stone.

4. I had sweet tooth last night. It got me fucked up. It was like my body was goin numb

5. sweet tooth is great had good times never tried white rino before but my friends say they were gone with that, get both brah for the difference, like i got a qt of mixed purple haze and sweet island skunk highest ive been :D

6. Had both white rhino was a cougher for sure and sweet tooth has a fruity smell both are good see if you can get both!

7. Too late now guess I got the white Rhino, highest I've been able to get in awhile by far better than my favorite strain " White Widow" this Rhino beats it by far
    Very potent 10/10

8. buy an eighth of both and mix them