Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Should I Get To Eat?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by LouDog8, Sep 7, 2014.

1. A friend and I just rolled 2 huge joints of Californian Sunrise and are about to blaze on the way to a supermarket... The question is what should I eat? I'm already high as it is and am down to have whatever!

2. Get a nice steak with garlic mashed potatoes!!

3. Screw the super market. Go to sonic, or in-n-out burger, or 5 guys, or if you're trying to be healthy, sushi is always bomb. Or if you just want to get snacks from the supermarket, get oreos. Just get oreos and chocolate milk. And a reeses

4. Fajitas with extra pico........always!! Ha

Sent from someone that still twist up phill

5. Damn you! Now im hungry and have not eaten today at all.

Wish i had some fast food.

6. nigga get some ground beef like a pound and go to the sauce aisle and get 2-3 cans of sloppy joe mix thick and chunky is good... get 2-3 onions and 2-3 packs of soft buns (lalalala) sesame seeds if you prefer... go home, dont get pulled over, blast some good music and put that shit togetherrr

7. I ended up getting the essentials to make buffalo chicken dip! It was so dreadful waiting for it to bake but was well worth it in the end :)