Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What should I get next?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by woypapa, Sep 10, 2012.

1. #1 woypapa, Sep 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2012
    I've been smoking for about 2 years now and I only have a nice bowl that gives me a good high. I'm getting paid Friday and planning to get a new piece for around 30-40 bucks What do you guys think I should get next that will give me a really good high? I can't get anything big like a bong or a normal bubbler I'm still with my parents

2. If you can't even get something the size of a normal sherlock bubb then there's nothing really in that price range worth getting. Just spend it on weed and munchies. Also wrong section.

3. I would get a nice mini bubbler

4. How much do those run for?

5. I got a decent one in a gas station for $10 but you can get better ones that are the same size but with thicker and higher quality glass

6. Edit your post before someone freaks out, my man. You have to be 18 to be on Grasscity.
    To answer your question, I'd safe your money, get a wee bit more and either purchase a nice bubbler or bong. Water pieces > dry pieces all day. Good luck, OP!

7. Underage, but I would get a nice sherlock or a mini bong

8. Save your money dude, drop 150-200 on a bong and you won't wanna smoke anything else hahhaa. I don't smoke anything that doesn't use water anymore

9. Papers
    cheap and hard to get caught with
    plus they belong in your wallet, right next to the condom

10. As ppl said get the fuck out of here underage fag