Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what should i get for my first piece?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Gilbert420, Jan 17, 2012.

1. I was thinking a dugout or a one hitter for stealth smoking. Or maybe a pipe, but not a bong or bubbler, for, sure because I need to keep it hidden. What do you think I should get that's small and not easily breakable (not glass). :smoke:

2. Get a sturdy little glass pipe, a decent one won't break too easily. And just add a one hitter as a side piece for stealth smoke situations. Or try looking into a decent chillum.

3. Glass spoon thick glass small to medium in size simple somthing that you feel fits your personality

4. Thanks for the advice guys I'm thinking a pipe its prob the way to go.

5. A chillum might be a good idea too. Kinda in between a pipe and a one-hitter.

I'd definitely go glass, though... Sure it's a little easier to break, but it'll taste a fuck of a lot better, and be much, much easier to clean.

When I was yonger, I had a real thin glass pipe that I would just toss in my purse. That purse would get thrown around, dropped, sat on, abused to hell, and that pipe never once broke on me.

Depending on your location and how good the head shops there are, you might be able to get a decent glass chillum or pipe for 10 or 15 bucks.

6. A nice, thick, glass bowl that fits in your pocket easily.