Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What should I get at next?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Blunt Ashez, Oct 8, 2010.

1. true pure og kush cannot be compared to chron lol srry:eek:

OG is always one of my favorites...see if you can get your hands on some Jack herer

2. Word. That shit is soo crazy...

3. I wanna try some Jack Herer.

4. OG Kush or Blueberry.

I haven't had the other two, though.

5. the "REAL OG KUSH" is an old legendary strain, hence the OG which is like a legandary oringal gangsta. That was the slang for gangsters and other types, hence how the name of the weed became OG. Ocean grown may be what other people call their og kush, but not the oringal kush *****.

6. And your info is from? Oh that's right...you're friend who told you the first time you hit some. I would suggest research, but if smoking something called original gangster makes you feel hard, I understand if you don't want to. They're two separate terms that at some point got confused.

7. Ya and for the record.

OG stands for Original Gangster

8. Oh yes cuz you've cited your sources on copious occasions in this thread. :rolleyes:

9. O its ocean grown. Works Citied

Jane, Mary. "OG Kush." Scientific Magizine. Science, 20 apr 2004. Web. 10 Oct 2010. <http://www.sciencemagizine.com/define.php?term=ocean%20grown>.

10. It means Ocean Gangsta, like waterworld dah.

11. Haha Rep+ on the dank cross breed of Ocean Grown x Original Gangster. You must grow the best shit.