Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What should I get at next?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Blunt Ashez, Oct 8, 2010.

1. My close friend has recently got connections to a shit load of different strains. We want to get Orange Kush, OG (Ocean grown?) Kush, Afghan, or Blueberry. What should we jump at? :hello:

2. Afghan, what im going to grow (germinating now)

Fat indica, blunt that afghan and get ready for a mad couchlock with potato chips and dave chappel.

or, whatever floats your boat..

3. I'm just curious why you would think OG means ocean grown... I mean.... cmon.......

4. bahaha me too, definitely not what it stands for.

and you can't go wrong with any of those strains, bluebberrys an awesome / relaxing high

5. id prob go with either the blueberry or OG

6. I would go with the Ocean Grown Blueberry..... :)

7. actually I'm pretty sure the OG in OG Kush stands for Ocean Grown. It's not really a Kush anyway so the name is misleading in more than one way. I'd go for some Blueberry and OG Kush

8. Wow I'm really sorry...after some research it seems OG might really stand for Ocean Grown.

9. OG does stand for Ocean Grown...

10. Most of the strains labeled OG i've seen have been tied back to Original Gangster from what i know, anyone have any explanation about Ocean Grown, and to the OP all of those strains will do you well it's a matter of preference my personal favorite is Blueberry, with OG coming in a close 2nd:smoke:

11. Og is original, look it up

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide using Tapatalk

12. og means original gangsta kush you fucking n00bs.

:p

13. blueberry

/thread

14. ocean grown or original ganster, who really gives a shit? It the bomb chron and thats all that matters...:smoke:

15. OG:hello:

16. No it means original...... like original gangster, original generation etc.

17. i would go with the og kush

18. I would go for afghan because i like its dankness but any will do the job well.

19. OG is Ocean Grown, you can't debate it. That's what it originally meant. OG has come to mean original gangster by people who decided that they were the only ones hard enough to smoke it. It does stand for original (or original gangster) in the sense that that is what a lot of people seem to think, but when dispensaries get OG, believe they aren't selling original gangster kush.

It can't be "Original Kush" anyway, since, as someone pointed out, it is not technically a kush. It can't be the original one if it didn't originate in the Hindu Kush mountains.

EDIT: That being said, I would say go for the OG.