Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what should i expect?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by DarkDraco, Feb 3, 2013.

1. ok so for the longest time ive been doing 1oz reggie to 1lb butter and it works good, never had a problem. that usually lasts 1.5months and farely cheap. on the side i get the more expensive danky for vaping in 1.8s on the side over time. i save up the avb just because i can, i have a bag for it. im coming close to 1oz of dank avb.
    i was wondering what to expect if i used the normal 1oz:1lb ratio with just the avb? i know when you vape it loses edible potency, but since it was dank and not reggie, would the effects of the avb be less than, equal to, or greater than reg?

2. and theres also all tons of strains mixed together. its gonna have everything. jungle juice o_O

3. Eh, should be equal.

You can always use hash oil, although that's hard to find.

Stick with the 1oz to 1 cup ratio, if it's working. If you want, you can add more weed.