Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What should i expect from this??

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by SplitGenetics, Oct 30, 2011.

1. So tonight im quite bored so I thought I'd make an edible of some sort. Just grinder up 2 grams of lower grade bud and covered it with vegetable oil and placed in the oven as I speak. I heated the oven up to 350 and will have it in the for 28 minutes. I'm ganna strain it out and see what happens later.. but I keep hearing that it's amazing from a few people. Just curious how it is. Would appreciate some input.

2. use in moderation! too much of an edible high is quite intense. so take it easy, and wait for it to feels the effects before adding another dose.

3. [quote name='"d420g"']use in moderation! too much of an edible high is quite intense. so take it easy, and wait for it to feels the effects before adding another dose.[/quote]

Im an everyday smoker, about a gram a day. But I don't use edibles too often. Just ate the oil, approximately 5 minutes ago. Well see what happens. Im not expecting too much to happen

4. So, how did this turn out?

5. Im pretty ripped. Very different high, but very heavy. Still strong too.. Very nice and enjoyable, I'd recommend it

6. How long does it usually take an edible to affect you? Specifically a fat snickerdoodle cookie.

7. [quote name='"jenking11"']How long does it usually take an edible to affect you? Specifically a fat snickerdoodle cookie.[/quote]

Anywhere from 55minutes-1.5 hrs.