Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What should I expect from resin?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by KeepEmRollin, Jan 15, 2013.

1. #1 KeepEmRollin, Jan 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2013
    I have no bud but a caked to the max bowl and pipe, is it worth it? How bad is the taste?

2. It tastes like ass, super sticky(unless dried the fuck out) but will prolly get you high

3. Eh, I used to do it all the time. You have to smoke a lot of it, but you can get a pretty decent high from it. Tastes bad and smells a lot though.

4. To get high mane

5. Tastes like shit. Sometimes it is so bad I almost feel like gagging. But I will take it if I have too. I usually top my bowls to make it a little better. If not put two screens.

6. expect a headache after your 30 minute high

7. the high isnt as good and doesnt last as long, but its ok for hard times...also it rapes your lungs..

8. To answer both if your questions with my opinions:

1) No it is never worth it, patience is a virtue.

2) Tastes/smells/looks horrid, and the high provided is one of shame.

:smoking:

9. Your better off not blazing for a few days

10. from my expirence with resin it always tastes like the last hit of a shake bowl you either get really high for a short period then have a headache or you just get a headache the smoke smells unplesent and you really need a bong to smoke it but it's good if you have had a really long ass day and you need somthin to take the edge off for a bit

Edit: also it's vary harsh

11. you should expect to not enjoy it much.
    i don't really get a headache but the high is just bleh and weak, and the taste is so gross, and the tar you cough up from smoking lots of it is nasty. LOL.
    i pretty much use it if i'm out of bud to get to sleep, or to stay asleep in the mornings.

12. through a bong its not bad at all and gets you high AF

13. Ive never had a headache after smoking resin. The high isnt great but its nice when you've got nothing else.

14. Only use resin in desperate need, its hard to get out depending on your piece and it tastes horrible and its too much trouble if your really stressed and have no bud then thats a good time, but if you just want to get high then wait it out

15. I agree with most of these posters.
    Just go re-up! :D

16. Good idea, I will as soon as the sidewalks are good. They are a thick sheet of black ice from 2 days ago.

17. Worth it, scrap that pipe :smoke:

18. Yea its worth it I've gone 2 days dry hitting my old pipe because of a local drought ( thank heaven this hasn't occurd in about 2 years) but I got baked every hit and they last quite sometime too... I mean the high

19. Resin sucks. Low grade high with a short duration. Headache after smoking it often lasts longer than the high.

20. Idk why everyone says you get a headache? I have literally never gotten a headache from smoking resin