What should i expect from my first grow help please lsd fem

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Thchigher101, Nov 3, 2016.

1. Ok I'm a new and first timer and I wanted to say I'm using t5 light ima try all the way throughout grow I have mix spec I'm upgrading to better lights but have like 30 seeds and wanted to try a grow haha . but ok to bussiness
    Lsd fem about 2.5 months old 17 inch tell from seed
    No nutrients really all organic feeds just a little natural honey and molasses also a little bat gueno and watter soil is a organic mix from local farmers market has worm casting in it.
    Questions I have
    How much should i exspect if I go into flower mode now ?
    Will me going into flower now make my potency drop thc is supose to be great from reviews I can smell her already heavily 20-4 light cycle. And should I trim the fan leaves off or lolipop I was scared due to it being my first grow ever I didn't wanna shock it or anything I topped her twoce so I'll wait a week for her to show growth again and change lights thanks guys .

Attached Files:

2. expect the unexpected...

but seriously, consider that when you go to flower, your ladies will double-to-triple in size. height is often the limiting factor. hard to saw about yield but i vegged some Pure AK until they were 24 inches tall, flipped to flower, and they at least doubled in height. pulled out 1.5 oz per plant of cured flowers

healthy looking ladies!!!

3. If I were a betting man, I'd say you'll get a solid Oz if you flip to flowering. Beautiful and healthy looking, you're doing great

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app