What should I do

Discussion in 'General' started by thelizardkin, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Where do you live

2. charlotte, nc

3. Ok shot that removes bars from the equation what about going into a 18< night club and getting drunk before had and or bringing in a flask

4. I will date that girl if it kills me

5. yea that's what i wanted to do haha. i just need to get up with this 28 year old friend i made recently so he can buy me some alcohol lol

6. well supposedly just ignoring her and stuff would make her want you more. that's just what i heard from friends and GC tho haha, no first hand experience on that

7. Yes booze+slutty club chicks=pussy And if you fuck enough chicks it should help with your self confidence

8. Here is what you do...Ignore her...Because if you confront her, and come back here babblin' on how you didn't tell her to get her ass back in the fuckin' kitchen, I will not let it die.

No, but really...Two options, ignore her, or talk to her...Both are awkward. This is why I don't fuck around with trainwrecks.:cool:

9. I did talk to her and I found out I've been friended

10. true d@t haha.

11. I'm getting some conflicting reports some say act like nothing's wrong and then showing you can date others whatever it is first I'm going to find out why because if it's something like she's not interested in a bf then I still will have a chance but if it's because she thinks I'm ugly or something then there's no way

12. It's horrible but there's often no breaking out of the friend zone. Surely there are other single and attractive girls in your grade (you're in high school right)? I mean sheeet, this is high school we're talking about. In my experience when one girl was ruled out, there were a half dozen other potentials to lift your spirits back up. Rebounds if you like, though they were purely sexual for me, not romantic. What happened to high school since the year I haven't been there lol. Shit was so much more sexually open and passionate than university.