Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What should I do?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TokinBro, Aug 1, 2011.

1. So a while ago during summer these 3 kids came to my town and started messing with me and pushing me around. They were seniors in high school and I was about 5'3" :devious:. Now they are back and they seem to not have grown at all. Now I'm 6'3" And I want to beat one of their asses. there are only 2 problems.... There are 3 of them (ones a pussy, ones a fatass) and they are always hanging out with this girl I know really well. What do you think I should do?

2. Fuck them up.

3. theres 3 of them, my only friend thats here right now is a pussy

4. If your asking us what to do, I don't think you should try to beat them up. If you really think you could take them, you wouldn't be asking.

5. Fuck them up

lol but no. It's long gone dude, they punked you then, leave it at that. If you're 6'3" now and they can't do shit, then they can't do shit, you win.

6. #6 laidbacksmoker, Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2011
    ey bruh..

if you goin go out fighting..

atleast take 1 down (preferably the one u hate the most)

the way regardless if u get fucked up.. u got one of em.

and u have no type//to little back up..

please aim at the BUTTONS.

those are definite sleep mode.

goodluck

edit:

aww shyt.. i in the city?

im 45 -1 hr away bruh.

if you really want this shit to go down..

i got chu.. i aint even know you..

i just hate people who try to act hard while they got u outnumbered

7. Get a water pistol, paint it black ;)

8. Do you really want to get down to their level? :confused: Yes, they were total asses, but should that make you into one?

I'd just explain to the girl that she "might want to keep a better quality of friends", and tell her the truth about them. :devious:

Granny :wave:

9. Why are their two of these?