Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What should I do...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jaytes, May 13, 2011.

1. So I just bought some bud and my dealer told me that its really fresh and it might be still wet....

I mean it feels dry to me but it kinda smells weird, definitely not like what I usually get. He said I shouldn't have a problem but to let him know if I do.

What are the major differences between smoking this stuff and dry stuff?

2. Dry stuff will really really fuck you up. It's like 'concentrated' THC minus all the water molecules. And it'll be harsh. Id set it in a baggie within a closet for a couple days (3 max). Take 'errr out and then burn 'errr up. Have fun.

3. it can be harder to cherry and weigh more to rip you off. if its really wet let it dry some before smoking

4. when he said its 'fresh' he probably meant not properly cured

5. Beat me to it.

6. I think I'm just gonna try a small bowl and if it sucks I'll tell him and get my money back or something

7. He meant he picked it straight off the plant, so it's sticky. And good luck getting your money back, unless hes your best friend/family.

8. When you ask for your money back, let us know how it turned out.