Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what should i do?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by purpleKINKAJOU, May 12, 2010.

1. so this summer im going to the outerbanks in nc and my cousin is coming along as well. my cousin is cool and all, but i DONT wanna smoke with him because he's got the worst acne and i dont want that shit on my new piece and he also wouldn't throw down for a bowl. hes also only smoked like 2 times in his life so he makes lotsa noob mistakes. should i just "forget" to bring my bud, or tell him straight?

2. just about sigworthy, id let him hit maybe once or twice, and hell prob still get ripped as fuck

3. i would say just forget your bud, cus no offense but hes fam so your kinda pulling an ass hole move but ay thats on you so what ever, so i mean why possibly hurt his fellings or some shit an ruin your vacation or whatever it is. but then your also giving up blazing on the beach cus if he finds out thats even worse but ay thats jus my opinion cus blazin on the beach is DOPE :smoking: so in my opinion id show the smokers way you know, an blaze with him but ay its on you

4. You DO know that acne isn't contagious, right? If you don't want to smoke with him just man up and tell him so.

5. yeah i see your point i think im gonna smoke with him a few times and if its just awful ill give up on him or coach him or something

6. Is the acne on his lips or something? WTF DOES HAVING ACNE HAVE TO DO WITH SHARING A BOWL? Acne is not AIDS. And if his mistakes bother you, teach him! Everyone was a noob once, yourself included, so get off your high horse and teach the kid the proper ways of smoking. And if he doesn't want to throw down then tell him "NO." What's the worst he could do?

7. #7 purpleKINKAJOU, May 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2010
    idk its just a thing i have about being super clean when i smoke, like hes got the worst acne ive ever seen, and well be using a bong, and the top goes around that whole mouth area, not just lips. sorry i didn't mean to come off so dick-like, i guess i just want the perfect vacation ya know?

8. Okay my love, acne is NOT contageous. I am a germaphobe....a big one. The "I wash my hands a million times a day and that still isn't enough" type of germaphobe. So don't give me that excuse because it doesn't work. What about the other people you smoke with? You don't think they have germs in their mouths or have had acne before? If it bothers you THAT much just clean the mouth piece with a cloth or something after someone else uses it. Do you honestly think you'll get acne because of sharing a piece?

9. no im not worried about "catching" acne, i just think its gross, cause this is like worst case scenario acne. idk how else to explain it

10. Well that's just immature then. The kid is your cousin, and I'm sure he doesn't WANT bad acne.

11. i know, i know. im just stating the facts to make a point. and i already said id smoke with him in like the 3rd post

12. Dude, don't listen to these blades. If you don't want to smoke with him then you don't have to, it is nice to share your bud but it's YOUR bud so you can go about it anyway you choose. Some people hate smoking with noobs, myself included. He'll have to be taught the 'proper etiquette' eventually, it's up to you whether you wanna teach him or just let him smoke with other people his level and learn that way :D
    I learned through my own experiences, and IMO that's the best way.

Regardless of what you do, that first acne comment made me lol :laughing:

13. thanks man, i was taught with kids who were at a much higher level than me and theyd always get pissed if i did the slightest thing wrong, so thats probably why im so picky. you make a good point though id like to teach him the basics

14. bro make a mouth piece with tin foil and just say ure a germ-o-phoebe

15. idk i dont wanna take it that far, im just gonna let him use it and see how everything goes, i might also just bring a seperate piece for him, but probably not

16. This Shit SUPER FUNNY!!!!!! SMOKE WIT UR CUZIN BRO! THEN WHEN U ALL DONE SMOKING GO OUT LOOKIN FOR SOME BITCHES AND MAKE HIM CHILL WIT THE D.U.F.F. (DESIGNATED UGLY FAT FRIEND) WHILE U MY FRIEND GO IN FOR THE KILL WIT HER SMOKIN HOTT FRIEND!! ALSO B SURE TO SAVE SOME BUD FOR THE HOES! HOES LOVE BUD, ESPECIALLY HYDRO!!!!!!!!

17. ahh so your cousin has "pizza face" hahaha

18. what is Pizza Face? sounds Not Good!!! LOL