Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Should i do?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ToKeN NiNja, Oct 23, 2003.

1. Should i get an ounce this weekend or should i get a half and a new piece? wat would u do???

2. ya thats wat i was thinkin....dude todays been so fucked up though i mean bud-heads mom....my great g-ma had a heart attack...plus i just found out my best friend commited suicide...

3. i found out today Elliott Smith killed himself on the 21st

4. If ya need a new pipe then get a half,
    or buy a oz. if u dont need a pipe.

5. Damn...I'm sorry about all of that. I'll send some karma and good vibes your way. It sucks to lose friends to suicide, especially when you know that if they would have changed a few things in their lives and hung on a little bit longer until they saw the sun, that they'd still be here.

As far as what you should do...do what makes you happiest, but I'd go with the half and a new piece. :)